dimarts, 12 d’octubre del 2010

The day that I was born

It was Thursday, the 2nd of September, 17 years ago, in a hospital called Doctor Josep Trueta in Girona, when in a room of the above mentioned hospital, they were depositing my mother because a baby had to give birth.
There I was born, it was an important day for my parents and me. Since they had me and for nine years of my life only they have been real headaches, still that I admit that there are people that this worse.
This day also was important for other parents in Nice (francia), since a cardiac surgery was practised his daughter before being born, on this day this operation was pioneering and it supposed a great advance for the medicine.

sorry , here is where I have extracted this information, but I have find her in spanish lenguage,
http://hemeroteca.lavanguardia.es/edition.html?bd=02&bm=09&by=1993&x=46&y=11&page=2
since I couldn't anything more interesting.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada